Monday, August 17, 2009

My Last Days In SoCal

Things I love & will miss:
1 - My incredible year-round garden with flowers & trees that bloom in vibrant colors.
2 - The most beautiful sunsets I have seen anywhere.
3 - The incredible ability to "be" without "doing" in this state.
4 - Winter weather.
5 - the Mountains
6 - My Sandals Church community and the incredible way God is moving in SoCal!

Things I will not miss:
1 - Autotopia culture with destination community.
2 - Neighbors who do not desire being neighbors.
3 - Brokenness from generations of people who came to SoCal to check-out & do it their way.
4 - Watering grass while living in a desert... it's just not right.
5 - the 91
6 - The lack of collaboration, strategy & execution in working against the forces of evil and standing for justice.

No comments: